Effective quality management results in more effective, efficient, and importantly, safer practices. BCAS Biomed facilitate our customers providing safe and effective patient care.
We are committed to continuous improvement and are regularly reviewing our own systems and services to ensure that we provide the optimal customer, and therefore patient, experience.
Our quality focus encompasses all areas of our business:
- Staff Training: We are particularly proud of our team of specialised Biomed Engineers and work to maintain and improve their skill levels and competencies
- Customer Service: all of our employees are engaged in some level of customer service, but most importantly our engineers, team leaders and key account managers working face to face with our customers and our team of experienced service desk operatives, who speak with our customers regularly to ensure that all of their service needs are met
- Process and Supplier Review: we regularly audit our various sites, workshops, systems, processes and suppliers as part of our continuous improvement programme
- Monitoring and Managing Field Safety Notices on behalf of our Clients
- Record Management: we keep full records of all device service and maintenance history, which has complete audit trails and is accessible to our customers